Women’s meet up business club
For support, networking, coffee, and cake!
What’s it all about
This group is for supporting women who run their own small business (or are thinking of starting up).
The club will run for 3 hours and give you the chance to meet other like-minded women, share your stories, showcase your business and ask any questions you may have.
It’s very informal, it’s incredibly supportive and it’s fun!
We have a very loose agenda which will run on the lines of:
- Tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival and a general chat
- Everyone to put forward their question/challenge or particular frustration they are having
- Open discussion to give support and ideas to help those with questions/challenges
What you need to bring:
- Business cards
- Any products you would like to showcase
- A sense of humour
- Oh, and cakes/biscuits if you like although I will bringing some along for you all.
Where is it?
Date: Tuesday 5th December 2017
Place: Taddiport Village Hall, Nr Torrington, Devon EX38 8AS
Time: 10am to 1:00pm
Cost: £10 – payable by BACS or cash on the day (or just £5 if you are a member of The Small Business Kit). An invoice will follow this email.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your place, please let me know at least 72 hours in advance or full payment will remain payable.
Bookings are essential as numbers are strictly limited.
To book, hit the button below to fill out the contact form. You will be informed that your place has been confirmed and an invoice will be sent for full payment prior to the event. For any cancellations less than 72 prior to the event, a refund will not be given.