Women’s meet up business club
For support, networking, coffee, and cake!
What’s it all about
This group is for supporting women who run their own small business (or are thinking of starting up).
The club will run for 3 hours and give you the chance to meet other like-minded women, share your stories, showcase your business and ask any questions you may have.
It’s very informal, it’s incredibly supportive and it’s fun!
We have a loose agenda which runs along the lines of:
- Tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival and a general chat
- Introductions and put forward your question/challenge or particular frustration they are having
- Open discussion to give support and ideas to help those with questions/challenges
- Mini training session on hot business topic
What you need to bring:
- Business cards
- Any products you would like to showcase
- A sense of humour
- Oh, and cakes/biscuits if you like although I will bringing some along for you all.
Where is it?
Date: The first Tuesday of every month
Place: Taddiport Village Hall, Nr Torrington, Devon EX38 8AS
Time: 10am to 1:00pm
Bookings are essential as numbers are strictly limited.